Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Self advertisement...

I been missing for quite while. Finally... here's some updates. Recently I was commissioned to draw some portraits of a client, with few different expressions. But I'm only allowed to show one of them, so to do abit of shameless self advertisement... who knows it can bloom into a business... here it is.So, if you want, or if you know of anyone know of anyone, be it your family, relatives, friends, friend's friend and so on, who wants to get his/her portrait drawn, you know who to look for! I do full color portraits too, at a reasonably cheap price!

And here's a couple of pieces I did for the bi-weekly activities over at CGHub...

The NeverEnding Story Cover design and...

Yoda drawing competition with a twist. I did a young version of him, kinda weak and lame....
That's all folks! Till the next post!

No comments: